Chasing Windmills Return / Exchange Policy
We want you to love our merino wool apparel. If you don’t love it, then we’ll take care of you. That’s our pledge as laid out in this Return / Exchange Policy. Please note that this Policy applies to U.S. orders purchased exclusively from chasingwindmillskids.com, and that we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on promotional giveaways or international orders. For more information on shipping internationally, please visit our FAQs.
Returns and Exchanges. For returns, we accept unworn products, purchased exclusively from chasingwindmillskids.com, within 30 days from the date of purchase, with proof of purchase, and with all tags on.
To return an item (and, if you'd like, make an exchange), please download and complete the Apparel Return / Exchange Form, and email it back to us at email@example.com with the item(s) you are returning. To make it easy, we will send you a return shipping label via email, at no cost to you.
For returns, we will do our best to process your refund within 7 business days. During peak season times, it may take up to 15 business days.
For exchanges, please note that any exchange is inventory-permitting -- that is, if we have your requested size and color / pattern in stock, we'll make that exchange directly. As soon as we receive the returned item, we will ship the new exchanged item to you with postage paid by Chasing Windmills.
Nuts and Bolts. A few nuts and bolts on the return / exchange process:
• Refunds are issued based on original form of payment. If you purchased your Chasing Windmills product with a credit card, we will credit the card for the returned item(s) once it has been received.
• For items returned without the original invoice, we will use the last known sale price for determining its value.
• If you have received an item of ours that simply has a defect, please let us know and we will do our best to assist. Please note that wear and tear, mishandling, and the like do not fall under our policy.
• Purchases made at a Chasing Windmills stockist need to be returned to that stockist.
• Upon request, Chasing Windmills will send you a return shipping label for each original order. However, if you are like Goldilocks and just can't make up your mind (do I want windmills? Hot air balloons? Sheep?), the second return of an original order is on you, as is the second exchange. We'll be happy to process all Goldilocks returns, but the shipping responsibility is yours.
• If you are returning a gift, it can be exchanged for a different size in the same style (inventory permitting) or you may receive credit in the form of a Chasing Windmills gift card. We will not credit a gift purchase back to a credit card.